123HP DESKJET 1012 PROS
- XL cartridges
- Automatic Duplexer
- Fast photo Printing
- Cloud Printing
- Dedicated Photo Tray
123 HP DESKJET 1012 FEATURES
- Scan to email
- HP printer control
- Borderless printing
- Easy mobile printing
123HP DESKJET 1012
- No Ethernet Port
- No Fax
- Relatively slow for
- Business Use
- Low Print Quality
123 HP DESKJET 1012 PRINTER
hp deskjet 1012 wireless setup
- Download the latest version of driver from hp.com/dj1012 setup or install the HP Desk jet wireless setup using installation disc.
- Visit hp.com/dj1012 setup from your browser. Enter your printer model in the mentioned box and click to begin.
- Double click on the downloaded driver software setup file to launch the driver installation.
- Click next and follow the instructions given to complete the HP DESKJET 1012 driver software installation on your windows computer. hp.com/dj1012
First Time Printer Setup
- Picking out the printer from the packaged cardboard box remove the tapes on the printer.
- You should read the instructions carefully in the printer manual which is given along with the printer.
- Setup your printer according to the printer manual given with the printer.
- HP Printer manual is available in hp.com/dj1012
Setup and Installation of HP Desk jet 1012
- Install the latest HP Desk jet 1012 Printer driver using the driver installation CD that is given along with your HP printer, after setting up the printer.
- You should conform that you have an active internet connection for using some features like HP ePrint.
- More details required for setup and installation you can see the printer manual which is available in our site.
- You can visit hp.com/dj1012 to download the latest updated driver for your windows computer.
HP DESKJET 1012 E-ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER WIRELESS SETUP:
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and PIN methods of wireless setup are supported by 123 hp dj1012 download
- Regarding the instructions given in the printer manual the initial setup of HP Desk jet 1012 e-All-in-one printer is done.
- Wireless router which supports WPS Mode is available then you can follow the WPS mode of wireless setup.
- If the wireless router is not able to support WPS then you select Wireless Setting Menu instead of hp deskjet 1012 wireless setup
HP Desk jet 1012 Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Press and hold the Wireless Button on the printer.
- After the above step the wireless light in the printer starts blinking.
- Press WPS (Wi-Fi protected Setup) on your wireless router.
- After doing the above step the wireless setup will initialize and it will take 2-3minutes to finish.
PIN or Wireless setting Menu method:
- Press the Wireless Button on the printer’s control panel.
- Click the settings and select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the instructions in on-screen to complete the wireless connection.
- Your details such as network username and password should be entered while the setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install HP Desk jet 1012
- Printer driver software.
- The on-screen instructions should be followed to complete the wireless setup hp.com/dj1012
PRINTING WITH WINDOWS 10 MOBILE
You can directly take printout of the documents or images from your Windows 10 Mobile device to your HP printer.
- Conform that the 123 hp dj1012 installation and your Windows 10 Mobile device are connected to the same wired or wireless network.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings on your Windows 10 Mobile device then connect it to you wired or wireless network.
- Open the document or an app like email, which has the file you want to print.
- Click on the Print icon.
- After the above step, a print preview screen appears in that you can select your printer and change any print settings, if necessary.
- After the changes made, click Print.
- The options like number of copies, color of the print, paper size, paper range and orientation is given.
If your print job is not printed then it has following issues;
- Poor or no network available
- Power saving mode is ON
- Printer is OFF
To cancel a print job:
- To cancel or check the status of a print job, follow the steps below,
- Go to print queue on your Windows 10 mobile by tapping the Print icon
- Swipe down the display, the current print jobs are displayed.
- Select the print job that you want to cancel and then tap. Cancel hp.com/dj1012.